Sunday 26 August 2012

Magic Fix #4: Great Style for Kids ALWAYS!

Once upon a long time ago, I used to be a fashion designer, won couple of awards, had a shop and then settled down to do what I'm most passionate about doing that is bringing up my kids. I love to have my kids always looking really good with what they wear but don't really have the time to style their outfits each and every day. These are some of the quick magic fixes for styling kids that I tend to use:

1. I use loads of super cool head gear. From hats, caps to beanies styling starts from the head! Besides its a great way to hide my children's messy hair when I haven't had a chance to brush it before we whip out the door on our outings.
I like to accent with grey for winter.

Accent in white for summer.

I also like to accent with pink and sky blue for summer.


Occasionally, I would add pink and brown for winter.



Great summer hats that co-ordinate with denim.

2. I like to stick to one color story for each season. I always only buy black, navy blue and white for winter with a few accent pieces that co-ordinate easily like red, silver and grey. This way, what ever they wear for that season, it always looks good when they pick their outfits each and every time. I save a heap of time by not having to pick and choose their outfits for them, also they are free to be creative and express themselves.

I like muted tones like beige, black and navy blue for winter  jackets for boys and girls.

I like to accent winter clothes with red.

3. I try to buy the best quality stockings and shoes I can afford.  I always think that great shoes will make children look well dressed and finished always.

So there you go the tricks and cheats that I use to dress my kids stylishly each and every time!

2 comments:

  1. Dharshi your blog is fantastic, and your posts are wonderful. Particularly this one. Kids fashion? I am taking notes for ME. Great tip on matching clothes per season. I gravitate to grey, black, brown, dark reds and purples almost all year, so my wardrobe is matchy for the most part.

    Couldn't agree more on the tights/shoes investment. Keep it coming! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I'm sooooooooooooo excited, I could burst. I got my first comment!!!! Thank you HG. AND...my very first subsciber! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...