Tuesday 25 September 2012

Magic Fix #13: DIY Party Invites

If I'm being honest, I was starting to feel little tired just thinking about the upcoming birthday party that I have to throw my kids. The kids are so cute, caring and kind to me; in truth I would be absolutely horrid not to make that extra effort to show them just how much I love and appreciate them. I needed to do something to get me excited and motivated to throw that amazing party that my kids deserve to have. Magic Fix #13: DIY Party Invites!

We decided on a 'Pixie Party'. I typed up the invite and printed it on plain white paper.


We then pasted it on two twigs and rolled it up and tied it with some flexible greenery from the garden.  A pixie scroll!

The kids had fun decorating with stickers, making little name tags and deciding on the final presentation.

We worked(/had fun!!!!) steadily for couple of hours from dinner until bedtime and all the invites were done!
We actually never have had to buy store bought invites. Making DIY party invites have always brought the family together and its been a wonderful 'Magic Fix' for years!

We got our original party invitation idea from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...